Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday My Little Two Year Old

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN!!! Wow. How is he two??? Ethan has grown up so fast and some days I dont even know where time has went. I just wanted to say one thing to my little man. I LOVE YOU!!!!
The first time I saw Ethan was this picture! I was so scared for him. One thing he has shown us over the past 2 years is that he is a STRONG and DETERMINED little boy!

Right before he came home!!!

Richard with Ethan in the hospital!


One and a half months old! He was such a chunky boy

This kids smile can light up my day!




Happy Halloween my Monkey!

Ethan loves to go to Grandma and Grandpa Pages house. They always know how to make him smile

And my TWO YEAR OLD today! What a CHEESY FACE!
I love you Ethan








3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ethan. He is so cute. Hope it was a great day!!

Danielle said...

I can't believe he is already two! It seems like yesterday I came over to your house right after you had him...... crazy!

Allison Hill said...

He has grown into such a cute little boy! And he was such an adorable baby!!! Happy "late" Birthday to him! Hope he had a great day! :)